Soft Serve Mix For Sale
Showing all 3 results
Soft Serve Chocolate Mix For Sale | Ice Cream PowderR79.00 – R110.00 Select options
Soft Serve Strawberry Mix For Sale | Ice Cream PowderR79.00 – R110.00 Select options
Soft Serve Vanilla Mix For Sale | Ice Cream PowderR79.00 – R110.00 Select options
Soft Serve Mix For Sale in South Africa | Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder Supplier | Find The #1 BEST Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix near me in South Africa at LOW price!
Soft Serve Mix For Sale | #1 BEST Ice Cream Powder Mixes…
- Soft Serve VANILLA Mix For Sale
- Soft Serve STRAWBERRY Mix For Sale
- Soft Serve CHOCOLATE Mix For Sale
#1 BEST Supplier of Soft Serve Mix for Sale in Pretoria, South Africa. Making Soft Serve Ice Cream has never been this easy with Smart Candy’s AMAZING Ice Cream Powder!
1kg Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix For Sale:
Amount Of Servings Per 3.5L Soft Serve Mix (1kg Ice Cream Powder Mix) Soft Serve Ice Cream Liquid:
1kg Makes +-3.5L (3500ml) of Soft Serve Mix (1kg + 2.5L Water)
Amount of Servings:
3.5L (3500ml) Soft Serve Liquid Mix Divided by Cone / Cup Size eg:
3500ml ÷ 100ml Cone / Cup = +-35x 100ml Servings
3500ml ÷ 250ml Cone / Cup = +-14x 350ml Servings
Cost Per Ice Cream Serving Serving (Excluding Cones / Cup):
35x 100ml Soft Serve Ice Cream Servings | R79.00 ÷ 35x Cone / Cup = R2,26 per 100ml Cone / Cup of Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix
14x 250ml Soft Serve Ice Cream Servings | R79.00 ÷ 14x Cone / Cup = R5,64 per 250ml Cone / Cup of Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix
1.5kg Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder Mix For Sale:
Amount Of Servings Per 5L (1.5kg Soft Serve Powder Mix) Soft Serve Ice Cream Liquid:
1.5kg Makes +-5L (5000ml) of Soft Serve Mix (1.5kg + 3.5L Water)
Amount of Servings:
5L (5000ml) Soft Serve Liquid Mix Divided by Cone / Cup Size eg:
5000ml ÷ 100ml Cone / Cup = +-50x 100ml Servings
5000ml ÷ 250ml Cone / Cup = +-20x 350ml Servings
Cost Per Soft Serve Serving (Excluding Cones / Cup):
50x 100ml Ice Cream Servings| R110.00 ÷ 50x Cone / Cup = R2,20 per 100ml Cone / Cup of Soft Serve Ice Cream
20x 250ml Ice Cream Servings | R110.00 ÷ 20x Cone / Cup = R5,50 per 250ml Cone / Cup of Soft Serve Ice Cream
Easy to Make Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix:
- Use a mixing drum that can accommodate at least 10L (for easy stirring)
- Stir one of Smart Candy’s Soft Serve Ice Cream Mixes into the indicated amount of water in the mixing drum.
- For BEST results let the fully dissolved soft serve mixture rest for 20 – 30 minutes to soften and cream.
- Pour your amazing Ice Cream Mix into a Soft Serve Machine and follow Ice Cream Machine Manufacturers indications from here.
Benefits of Smart Candy’s Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder Dry Mix:
- JUST ADD WATER! Most available dry mixes require milk which is expensive and a hassle with shelf life as a big concern. Smart Candy’s soft serve mix already has milk in it – just add water, stir and get a rich and creamy soft serve ice cream product.
- Excellent taste and texture – To date not a single customer could tell which was soft serve ice cream powder and which was a premixed soft serve liquid in blind ice cream tests.
- Our Soft Serve Mix is cost efficient since there is no need for refrigerated shipping and storage.
- Flexible to use with custom recipes, flavours and mixing volumes.
- So much easier to manage your inventory and soft serve product shelf life as the soft serve ice cream mixes are packed in high quality clear plastic bags with labeling indicating all required information.
- Safer to store and ship since it does not require refrigeration during shipping. You can be confident it has not thawed and re-frozen in transit.
- Variety of flavours and options from 1kg and 1.5 kg making soft serve liquid from 3.5L to 5L as required by you.
- Long Shelve life from 12 months and more.
- With Smart Candy’s Soft Serve Ice Cream mixes for sale you don’t compromise taste, texture, or quality compared to liquid. We have done many blind taste tests between Soft Serve liquids and our Ice Cream dry Powder and no one can tell them apart, in fact they prefer our Premium Quality Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder For Sale in South Africa.
- Less expensive than liquid mix. In addition to the price of the mix, liquid mix is expensive to store and ship. Smart Candy’s Ice Cream Powder mix is usually at least R2,20 per 100ml less expensive than comparable quality soft serve liquid mix plus the savings on storage and shipping.
- Easy and inexpensive to store – you don’t need a ton of refrigerated space. Liquid ice cream mix actually comes frozen solid and it takes 1-3 days to thaw before you can pour it into your machine. This can cause logistical problems when you are out of product and requires a large amount of expensive freezer and refrigerator space.
- Easy to use – you can use it right when you need it and is a on demand ready soft serve ice cream product. Our soft serve powder mix is very easy to mix up – you just stir it into water and then pour into your machine. It literally takes 3 minutes.
- You can customize it if you want. Our Ice Cream Powder mix is very flexible. You can adjust the amount of liquid to affect the creaminess/iciness and quality to suite your needs.
- With our Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder Mix you’re in control. You can control the level of flavor, the overall texture from extra creamy to cold and icy. With liquid Soft Serve mix the factory is in control, not you.
Smart Candy: Under the DMCA or Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all content published on this website is protected under copyright law, regardless of it having the copyright symbol on the page. Any content, no matter the form it takes (whether digital, print, or media) is protected under copyright law. www.cateringequipmentsouthafrica.co.za